We respect your privacy rights. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us when you visit our website at www.performasports.com (our website), or when you use our Performa Sports app (the App, and together with the website, the Service). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that we collect from you to enable us to provide the Service to you. By using the Service, we may collect personal information including your names, image, email address, telephone number, postal address, and/or password. This information includes personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) as amended;
- information we collect from you each time you contact us;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our website; and
- details of your use of the Service and visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your hardware, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, when you access our website we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your hardware. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your hardware's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
- You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to contact you to check on your progress in your use of the Service, and to discuss any subscription issues;
- to allow you to use the Service and also to participate in any other interactive features of our website, where you choose to do so;
- to ensure that content from the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your hardware;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- to notify you about changes to our Service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers may be one of the transferred assets; and
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- You have the right to access information which we held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act, and you can contact us at our registered address as given above. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You also have the right to ensure that we hold correct and up to date information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please contact us at our registered address. We may need to ask you for further information and identification to help us to comply with this request.
- Finally, our website and/or the App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.